Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Today's sketch


My friend Mel Milton challenged himself to post a sketch everyday of August. It is a great idea, great practice and a good challenge. I remember a time when I would do a page of sketches every day whether I wanted to or not. I could see a lot of growth and improvement in my sketches. Now days I don't do much drawing just for the sake of drawing. It's usually work related. Not as much fun. So Mel, I'm gonna try to sketch more. I might not post everything, but I'm going to draw something everyday. Here is something from today. Who knows what it is, but whatever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Im a big fan of creatures and this one rocks! Im glad that your gonna post more and humbled that I could contribute to that. ( Cause more Guy illustrations means more happiness brough to the world. )

One of these weekends we need to do some lunchy lunch ...

Ken Chandler said...

A worthwhile goal. Fabulous critter Guy! Critters are the best.