Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cheerioooooos


Here is an illustration I can talk about now because it finally hit the shelves. I still haven't seen it yet, but I had heard a rumor on facebook that it was out there in the wild. Then yesterday I was sent a photo from Stacy Curtis (an awesome illustrator who you should all follow because he is awesome), so it's official. Thanks Stacy. Ever since I was a kid I thought i'd be cool to draw the picture on a cereal box. Whodda thought I would actually do one? Weird. It was fun to do. I wish I had a bit more time to work on it--tight deadline, but what can you do? Now go and enjoy a tasty box of Apple Cinnamin Cheerios.

5 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

That's so cool Guy! I always had the same dream as I sat there eating breakfast. The Captain Crunch illustrations would mesmerize me so much that I would eat the whole box. I'll be checking the Cheerio boxes for your stuff. Hey, did you learn any tunes on the banjo yet?

k.h.whitaker said...

congrats, great illustration

Julie Olson said...

You're sooooo cool! Everyone reads the backs of cereal boxes.

Cedric Hohnstadt said...

Congrats! I too have a goal of someday illustrating a cereal box. Nice job! I have to run out and buy one of these.

Unknown said...

that is pretty awesome! And it's a solid illustration.