Saturday, May 12, 2007

Funny Farm


I just got my copies of Funny Farm, a new book from Inovative Kids. It is available in stores now. I had a lot of fun working on this one. It's the first activity book I've worked on. It has a bunch of magnetic animal pieces that you can mix and match and a little story to go along with it. My younger kids are having tons of fun with it. I was happy with the way it turned out and now I can make cow/pigs, dog/chickens, frog/horses...forses? The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

The characters, at least the ones I've seen are adorable. I can see kids having a blast coming up with weird combinations of animals. Nicely done Guy!

M.R. Weaver said...

That is possibly the BEST idea I've seen in a long time! Good job with those illustrations Guy!

Michelle W.