Thursday, September 10, 2009

Take your photo with me!

So, I really wanted to go to the "Spectrum" show at the Society of Illustrators in New York. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm kinda bummed. That means I'm not going to meet all the cool people I wanted to meet. You know, take a few photos with all of you illustrators I admire. Anyway, even though I can't go, I thought it would still be cool to get my picture taken with you. Come on, you're illustrators, you all know how to run Photoshop. Right? So, here are a few photos of me with my arm on your shoulder. Go ahead and put yourself in there. Make me feel like I was at the show too. Heck, this goes for anybody who read this. I'd love to have my picture with you too. This is the same way I met Oprah (thanks to Stacy Curtis). We've been friends ever since.






If you are going to the show, I hope you have a great time.

Send your photo of us to me at guy@guyfrancis.com and I'll post it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a really cool pic of me meetin you...so those people who dont get to meet you in New York are really missing out